These cookies always turn out perfectly: crisp outside, chewy middle, perfectly round. The ingredients are all nice and basic, I like to throw these together for a last minute get together. No chocolate chips required!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Chill dough, and chill an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Scoop tablespoons of dough into the cinnamon mixture.
- Place on chilled cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
Recipe tweaked from Food.com