Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tangy Tuna with Orange Sauce


I was going to make tuna steaks with just lemon juice, salt and pepper last night, but then I saw this recipe on the back of the Kroger tuna package. I had all the ingredients on hand so I gave it a shot and it turned out really delicious. I recommend it to anyone looking for something a little different. It only takes half an hour to make!

Ingredients
1 lb tuna steak
¼ cup orange juice
2 T soy sauce
2 T vegetable oil
1 T lemon juice
Ground pepper
1 clove garlic, minced

Directions
1.       Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2.       Mix all sauce ingredient s(everything except tuna) in a medium size bowl.
3.       Rinse off tuna steaks and pat dry.
4.       Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick spray.
5.       Place tuna steaks on baking sheet, brush with sauce.
6.       Bake for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment