Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Banzai Burgers



I love a good burger and one of my favorite burger joints is Red Robin. I’ve tried just about every flavor, and time and time again I return to my favorite – the Banzai burger! The first time you try one, it might seem odd, but the sweet and savory combo of pineapple and beef is unbeatable! It turns out making your own is pretty easy.


Ingredients
4 beef patties
1 can pineapple rings in juice
4 slices cheddar cheese
½ cup teriyaki sauce
4 buns
Nonstick spray

Directions
1.       Heat your George Foreman or regular grill to high and coat with nonstick spray.
2.       Once heated, cook two patties at a time for about 6 minutes until medium well.
3.       While they are cooking, drain the pineapple juice from the can. Also, spread mayo on the buns.
4.       Place the finished burgers on a bun and top with cheese, pineapple ring and about 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment